Fresher opinion new content and creators to check out


 So, let me introduce all you freshers to new and emerging content creators out there in an effort to help them reach out more people and to allow you guys to gain new perspective via their content.


So ,today as I was browsing I can across this;


chink and minks so why am I m recommending this I am  not being held at gun point if someone was thinking that nope so who are they ? what  is this about ? why even recommend this ? hopefully u guys will be satisfied by my answers .

So, here I go so firstly its a podcast and a YouTube channel if your wondering what format I am talking about with that out of the way so having reached a certain stage of life I like many other feel like my younger generation that is the kids in my school are a bit different  from us. I mean we might as well be the baby boomer generation for them and with the corona pandemic coming into play one could only imagine what the different generations in different aspects or ages can relate to their school experience especially this is a question that I think about highschoolers in particular sure the online classes might bee the same for them too but in any country with the exams getting postponed changes in portions and formats and stuff an the changes associated with high school life in particular one still can imagine .

So this podcast helps us get acquainted with some realities with the experience of 3 girls who I am guessing are either cousins or sisters not sure about that one in highschool , one just entering into it and one having completed it talking about their experience and discussing the difference s and all in this some what goofy , but pleasing podcast also there are other aspects to this too with the truth or dare format in order to get to know them and all this serves as a feel good refresher during the lockdown with some heart touching stories and stuff a breather during the lockdown.



Soo, if u guys do watch such stuff give it a go plus do recommend me your channels or your fav new creators and all ,so I can help  get them out to the world maybe just my audience but why not will surely check out your guys suggestion.

Comments

Popular Posts