fresher opinion firstime audiobook experience

So, before going into my first experience with the audiobook in order to like make you guys understand what to expect from one if you are trying it out let  me tell u a bit of my history with books and the audio aspects such as podcasts and all in order for you guys to get where I am coming from and why my experience doesn't have to hamper yours , be similar to yours . Also if our histories match you am happy about that another person just like me seems like someone I would love to meet also this review of sorts will help you    guys out ascertain what you can expect from an  audio book experience .

So, getting into my history with reading I started it as many of us early on in life with my first novel being the fictitious  treasure island , after which I got introduced to newer reading material over the years on school and colleges and during the first stages of lockdown I rediscovered the joy of reading but this time for the dual prospect of finding an amazing habit and learning from experiences and learning skills thus I have my preference set to non fiction books with a emphasis on self help books , books on financial education , books on serial killers and psychology , investing books etc. thus this helped me get a love for books but for some I was until this moment mostly into the reading aspect of it rather than adapting to the phase of audio books and listening . so deciding to experience it, I wanted to train my mind to like get into this I used ted ed podcast which I highly recommend to everyone to do so ease into it. thus with this much prep I decided to try out my first audio book

so I decided the normal way of the audible trial which as u know has its perks .thus I decided to try out the book like I would try outs a podcast while I was multi tasking I know that this seems non ideal to many but it was thing that was advertised and marketed by the audiobook companies so I decided in order to like kill two birds  with the same arrow I would try it out in booth the multi taking format and try it out as I would read a book concentrating only on it not trying out other stuff along the way . so I chose a non fiction book for my experience I know some wouldn't have but I have like heard stories and fictitious podcasts and  stories in the radio so I know how that would be and u guys should try it it is amazing using your imagination along side  your hearing for it .another reason is because I believe as non fiction b ok would have been a greater challenge to incorporate into a audio format so  taking that into consideration the book I chose is rework  so this has to do a lot with recommendation from 



So lets keep it short when I was multitasking I felt that sure its good but in a way it doesn't completely satisfy that notion of like any time anywhere .So if you guys are like making like a presentation or something that takes an element of thinking then nope not for you but I have tried it during a high intensity workout and it legit works you are able to retain a lot of the book maybe even take notes in one siting but in way of summery you lose some aspect a spark of the book .but when u like try it when your only aspect is reading the book or in this case  hearing it  then go ahead see since most of us will read book at leisure and stuff and it takes time some if your looking to save time go ahead for this it will take you less than the time you would read a book to complete a  audio book with a 2 x speed and stuff you can like take in ,ore info in limited time and essentially complete the book but still you do retain a lot and can summarize to the best of its ability .......so if u have a time restrain and aren't an avid reader this is for you I think for books that don't have a movie of their own this can act as an amazing alternative ....so if your on the edge go ahead guys experience it atleast once by your self .

Comments